Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cover Letter for EA Today


Job Role: Tester                    Applicant: Connor Downes                    Company: Bethesda



I am applying for this job as I am looking for a way to be a part of the gaming industry as this is my main career path I have chosen to on take, I think I should get this job in helping you as a company to contribute to making sure that your games will be relatively bug free and more enjoyable for the audience to play. I think I would do well in this job role as I play games generally and believe that glitches in games can ruin gameplay and your overall experience especially with Multiplayer games, I would just like to contribute to helping clear out these glitches and bugs so that people can have a  better gaming experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment